Working Time :
11:00 PM ( night ) to 7:00 AM ( Morning )
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills to provide a remarkable customer experience.
- Organizes the cashier area to receive customers
- Accurately operates a computerized cash register to compute charges and assigns appropriate costs. Identifies items and matches to the appropriate department key. Receives cash, checks, credit cards, etc. and processes as appropriate.
- Assumes accountability for cash at the end of each shift by verifying register tapes, posting necessary adjustments. Assists with balancing cash drawers and handling currency, checks, etc.
- Ensures cash drawer has the appropriate level of cash available and obtains additional change as necessary.
- Maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Trains new staff to perform cashier responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual inventory process and other inventories as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains the confidentiality of information acquired pertaining to patients, physicians, associates, and visitors to Erbil International Hospital.
- Minimum of two years’ receptionist/cashier or other related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, Doctors, Nurses, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Basic math skills including the ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, count, and reconcile cash drawers/banks, and post to records.