To conduct monitoring of the cash disbursed to the targeted beneficiaries of the cash project, set up monitoring according to World Vision standard procedures and accurate documentation on cash distributions.
The holder of the position should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
1. Distribution and Monitoring
· Participate in community mobilization, verification, registration processes.
· Work with the Field Coordinator/ distribution team leaders on monthly distribution plans.
· Ensure the monitoring of point of sales on monthly basis.
· Ensure that the cash entitlement are distributed to each beneficiary family and beneficiary.
· Complete required documents/forms related to cash project.
· Ensure proper accounting of all cash received and distributed at each center.
· Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
· Assist the Project Control Office in ensuring the expected standards at distribution sites are met.
3. Coordination and collaboration
· To co-ordinate and foster relations with beneficiaries other World Vision Programs in the district so as to ensure proper allocation and sharing of resources.
4. Capacity development
· Participate in training and sensitization of beneficiaries on distribution and encourage them to use the entitlement for food need.
5. Other Roles
· Represent WV at district level the NO in food assistance/ Security, coordination forums as advised by project management
· Perform any other duties as required by the Field coordinator/ Distribution Team leader or his/her designee.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate willingness to learn and work with others as a team.
Prospective candidates should have a minimum of a diploma , a degree is an added advantage
Candidates should also have at least 1 years’ previous experience in a related field.
Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions. Candidates should also be willing to live and work in very difficult and security-risk areas
Good command of oral and written English, and local language is must. Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Strong communication skills Verbal and written English/Arabic and Kurdish.
Working Environment / Conditions:
Office environment: typical field based
Travel: Domestic travel is required.
On call: During normal working hours unless there is an emergency
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.