▪ Processing of cases in the Community Feedback and Response Unit according to SOPs of the Community Feedback and Response Unit.
▪ Maintenance of filing system of Community Feedback and Response Unit.
▪ Maintenance of security standards in case investigations.
▪ Supporting development of SOPs regarding case management.
▪ Supporting preparation and implementation of Awareness Campaigns.
▪ Replacing the Community Feedback and Response Officer during absences.
▪ Improvement of processes at the Community Feedback and response Unit.
In this context, the position holder fulfils the following tasks:
1. Case Processing
▪ collects, categorises, files, investigates of cases.
▪ investigative measures determined by the CFR Officer or Integrity Panel in accordance with the
CFRUs investigation guidelines.
▪ contributes to the discussion of investigative measures.
▪ translates during investigations and interviews.
▪ reports all information received to the Community Feedback and Response Officer
▪ conducts the field visits and source interviews.
▪ forwards of responses as determined by Integrity Panel.
▪ maintenance of the Assessment Sheet and casefiles both digital and physical.
▪ monitors of compliance with SOPs of the Community Feedback and Response Unit regarding case management.
▪ supports the further development of SOPs of the Community Feedback and Response Unit regarding case management based on experiences and lessons learned.
▪ monitors of confidentiality standards in the Community Feedback and Response Unit.
▪ implementation and development of the security concept and risk mitigation measures.
2. General tasks
▪ regular Hotline Duty: Conducts Hotline calls, records, translates, and files of cases information in provided systems according to SOPs.
▪ assists in conducting awareness raising activities in the project implementation sites, translates from English to Kurdish languages, Arabic, Assyrian, according to own language knowledge.
▪ supports preparation and implementation of awareness campaigns.
▪ assists in the update of the FAQs manual.
▪ supports reporting on Community Feedback and Response Unit activities.
▪ facilitates Kurdish-English and Arabic-English communication.
▪ participates and facilitates regular Community Feedback and Response meetings for the exchange of experiences.
▪ helps in creating and maintaining a filing system for the office or project, treats information confidentially.
▪ assists in the compiling of reports of the CFRU.
▪ contributes in the development of the CFR Mechanism.
3. Other duties/additional tasks
▪ assists the CFRU management team in further tasks as required by the unit.
▪ any other unit related task as maybe assigned by the Head of Unit or the head of program of GIZ CfW.
Required qualifications, competencies
▪ Master degree in Social Sciences, Law, Psychology or English
▪ Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Law, Psychology or English
▪ Working experience within the German governmental institutions of development cooperation.
▪ Working experience in the field of refugee and IDP aid work or education.
▪ Good working knowledge of ICT (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
▪ Very good understanding of local and cultural context
▪ Very good communication skills.
▪ Sensitivity for the confidential nature of the work
▪ Very good knowledge of English and Kurdish, Arabic; knowledge of Assyrian/German is asset.
▪ Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management