Call center team leader is a role of vital importance for maintaining effective employeeperformance, in which contributes to organizational growth. This position consists of providing the supervision and coordination of call center activities as well as being the direct provider of administrative support to employees.
- Monitor and assess daily operations to ensure quality and guideline compliance
- Assist in the formation of targets for individuals and teams
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and be able to control the circumstantial unique, or complex requests from customers.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Forecast industry and business trends, and oversee the design and delivery of training programs.
- Responsible for communicating organizational goals, priority set and quality expectation with employees.
- Identifies system and workflow improvements to enhance performance efficiency.
- Upgrade personal knowledge of call center technology and make improvement recommendations and uncover opportunities for additional client support.
- Configure system parameters, external servers, agent types and privileges, diversions, call codes;
- Coordinate meetings, focus groups & coaching to adjust adequate coverage and ensure that the correct procedures are being implemented.
- Maintain knowledge of all service tasks/programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities;
- Conduct training for new and existing members of the team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Economics or Business
- A minimum of 2 years in a Team Lead role within a call center environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Proficient in English and Kurdish, Arabic.
- Well-developed planning, prioritization and organizational skills; the ability to work independently or with little to no supervision.
- Results oriented with an ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- PC experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) is required.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication capabilities with a customer focus to provide outstanding customer service as well as interact with other members of the organization.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.