What is the overall purpose and objective of this position (why does this position exist?)
Plan, manage, and ensure the delivery of quality customer service by the call center.
- Participate in setting the Call Center strategies.
- Ensure effective participation in translating Customer Service and Call Center strategies into operational plan.
- Set, follow-up and control Call Center objectives and key performance indicators based on the company's corporate objectives.
- Prepare Call Center yearly budget.
- Analyze the actual vs. budget results on a quarterly basis, and take preventive actions to reduce unnecessary excessive costs.
- Participate in the products development, testing, launching and improvement of new services, through delivering new ideas, feedback, and recommendations to the concerned entities.
- Transfer and follow-up un-resolved requests and complaints with the concerned staff and entities.
- Maintain, update and improve the techniques and the tools of Call Center Unit that guarantee effective and efficient practice.
- Interview and select Call Center candidates.
- Develop knowledge of latest call center technologies.
- Analyze Call Center daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and yearly statistics, detect customer behavior trends, and suggest ways of improvements.
- Ensure effective participation in developing and improving company’s work environment.
- Lead, develop and motivate team members to reach optimum performance and achieve corporate, department and unit's objective.
- Perform any duty or assignment requested by management.
- Responsible for Contributing to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Work experience requirements (including required years of relevant experience):
Minimum 5 years in Customer Service domain (including 3 years as Call Center Supervisor).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good management and leadership skills.
- Very good command of English and Arabic.
- Very good reporting skills.
- Good command of M.S. office.
- Budgeting abilities.
- Planning and organizing skills.