We are looking for a Business Development Manager to define and drive the partnership agenda, from regulators and governments to companies in the telecom, financial services, logistics, and travel industry. The person is this role has a distinct opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the region and the trajectory of the company.
- Actively source, close and manage partnerships with local governments
- Actively source, close and manage partnerships with major brands across industries such as telecoms, banking, hospitality, consumer brands etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key players in the private and public sectors
- Manage complex contract negotiations in collaboration with legal counsel and other functions
- Lead the implementation of partnerships across different functional units
Qualifications/Skills required :
- 5+ years of experience as BD or Sales leader in a high-performing organization
- Strong account management, relationship building and process management skills
- Ability to craft and articulate solutions that create win-win outcomes and excite
- Ability to maximize return from existing and potential partners
- A solid understanding of company's market: products, players, technologies, and a Rolodex of contacts in related markets