Miswag is Iraq's first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and their efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
A business development associate helps companies to boost growth and sales. They conduct market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. Business development associates find work in a variety of industries from marketing to information technology.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Kurdish, and Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Good knowledge of the Iraqi market and companies.