Position title Branch Manager
Job location Baghdad
Start date As soon as possible
Number of jobs 1
Main duties and responsibilities: -
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- meet with clients face to face or over the phone.
- Responsible for opening a new office.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Lawyer for registering the company in Governmenorganization.
- foster and develop relationships with clients.
- think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Management and supervision of all activities to ensure all construction works are performed safely as per daily plan.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Produce professional project status reports.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Interface Management between all Contractors.
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Assists with start-up, development, and growth of new branches as needed.
- Any other related tasks.
(Salary is negotiable based on Experience)
Branch Manager Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or electrical engineering is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience is required.
Competencies/ knowledge, skills and abilities: -
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Good communication skills in, English and Arabic,
- Willing to visit and stay in different city inside Iraq.
- Knowledge in registration and administration law of directors, ministers etc. is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Attention to detail.
- Big picture thinking and vision.
- Advanced knowledge of banking and finance best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Ability to meet deadline.
- Ability to multitask and manage various project elements at the same time.
If you are interested, please send your CV to( email@example.com ) and please put (Branch Manager ) in to the subject of the email
The deadline is 15/11 /2021