Cihan Auto Trading Company, Authorized Dealer of Toyota in Iraq is looking for a bright and aspiring Candidate to join the Body & Paint team.
Position: Auto Body Supervisor.
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Salary: Commensurate with the required experience and qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Trains motivate and monitor the performance of all body shop employees.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the body shop.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Implements aggressive marketing plan to increase body shop business.
- Gives fair estimates on costs and time required for bodywork.
- Monitors progress and completion of vehicles in the shop, ensuring that proper repair and safety procedures are followed.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership guidelines.
- Monitors the maintenance of paint booths, frame straightening equipment, and other large fixed assets to ensure long-term usage and value
- Attends manager's meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Relative experience in the Automotive field.
- Computer Knowledge.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- +5 Years experience of automotive body painting experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Proficiency in Kurdish and English (Spoken and Written)& Arabic language is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - The subject line must read: (Auto Body Supervisor/04-21/).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Application deadline: 01/07/2021.