Assistant General Manager
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager to help the General Manager in directing daily business operations. The Assistant General Manager should be experienced in a supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate business objectives. The AGM must be able to competently perform duties in the absence of the General Manager.
- Cooperating with the General Manager, and assisting with different tasks from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Assistant General Manager’s daily Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- Ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic, and Kurdish languages