Miswag is Iraq's first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and their efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
The sales assistant shall act in an administrative capacity. The sales assistant shall greet vendors, answer any queries, assist Business Development (BD) and Sales staff in meetings, book meetings, and any other administrative tasks.
- Dealing with vendors in an administrative capacity
- Answering vendors inquiries
- Elevate customer complaints to the manager.
- Perform a variety of administrative/secretarial tasks
- Perform any other duties as specified by the manager
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Friendly disposition.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence others
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong bias for action; Miswag works at a very rapid pace
- Good in spoken and written English and Arabic