· Delivering fun, engaging and educational sports sessions for children aged between 6 years to 16 years
· Complete operational duties and carry out daily logistics
· Be the responsible person at all locations we operate within
· Maintaining health and safety standards
· Setting up and packing down sports equipment
· Support new coaches in their development and to progress them to a lead coach status through training
· Liaise with customers to provide feedback, discuss their child's development and to promote upcoming events and services
· Minimum of Primary school educational certificate, candidates with Sports education background are encouraged to apply
· Training certificate in professional football by the Iraqi Football Federation.
· Minimum of 1 year experience as an Assistant Coach.