Main Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Controlling, Managing, and processing data
- CAD operator.
- Plan and conduct minor modifications to complete working drawing sets.
- Engage in a team meeting to resolve project issues and coordinate to schedule adherence to technical issues.
- Create 3D and CAD drawings.
- Maintain project manual and conduct and document on-site observation and reviews.
- Control architect project designs from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional designs
- Take a brief to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind the client’s needs, budget, building usage, and environmental impact
- Prepare and update building 3D models, produce CAD drawings and make necessary corrections.
- Assist in developing project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Any Nationality
- Expert in Auto Cad,
- Very Good Knowledge of English, Kurdish (Oral and Written skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture Engineering or similar Architectural qualification
- Local Market knowledge
- Proven working experience as an architect (new architectural graduates will also be considered, providing they are able to achieve the responsibilities)
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with 2D and 3D design software (AutoCAD and Revit are essential; familiarity with other packages such as Civil 3D, Rhino, 3ds Max, and Navisworks would be a bonus)
Salary Range: Negotiable