- Preparing and designing presentations for customers to explain the projects’ technical aspects and professionally address the inquiries of customers in compliance with the company’s policy and standards.
- Coordinating with sales teams to understand customer needs and provide sales support.
- Report and communicate current as well as future planned sales activities to the management.
- Researching, developing, and modifying the initial designs to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
- Minimum 10 years experience as Architect-Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Experience in Luxury villa projects
- Strong and effective oral, written, persuasive, and presentation skills
- Able to draw, read and interpret construction specifications and construction drawings.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Engineering programs including Autocad-3DSMAX
- Professional in English language, Kurdish, and Arabic is a plus.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply