Job Title: Architect
(working in the field of interior design)
Working Hours: Full-time position with 8 hours of work per day, six days a week.
Gender: Male or Female.
Previous experience: 2-3 years of previous related experience.
Language Skills: English is a must.
(kuKurdishTurkish, Arabic ) are preferred.
Fieldwork: Willingness to go to the field which is to be designed.
We are an interior design-based office located in Erbil.
Our company specializes in Interior design, implementation, and tendering for large-scale projects. Our commitment to delivering exceptional results and maintaining high-quality standards sets us apart in the industry.
• Work closely with architects, engineers, project managers, Clients, and factory personnel to understand the specific design requirements for various interior spaces within the factory.
• Develop innovative design concepts that incorporate all kinds of interior designs into the factory', including areas like offices, hotels, showrooms, restaurants and all kinds of production spaces.
• Choose and specify appropriate products materials, and finishes, and take measurements to enhance the aesthetics and functionality of the factory's interior spaces.
• Create detailed design plans, including floor plans, elevations, and 3D renderings, shop drawings, BOQ to effectively communicate your design vision to stakeholders
• Collaborate with the production team to ensure the accurate implementation of design concepts within budget and time constraints.
• Keep abreast of the latest trends and advancements in interior design, particularly those relevant to interior design since the business wants to grow in the future.