Reporting to: CFO.
- Manage the AP/Merchant department
- Maintain merchant balances
- Prepare daily merchant situation reports sent directly to the CEO
- Prepare daily merchant accounting reports
- Validate AP accountant transactions
- Validate inventory purchases
- Perform regular merchant reconciliations.
- Maintain merchant settlement schedules and follow up on them
- Prepare cash requirement schedules for each week.
- Coordinate with other finance departments to ensure achieving company’s goals
- Perform other AP transactions are requested by management.
- Bachelor in accounting or a related field.
- Pursuing a professional designation is a plus.
- +5 years’ experience in accounting, including corporate experience in AP or GL. Telecom and banking experience preferred.
- General understanding of IFRS.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Oracle experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and/or Kurdish preferred.
- Active and self-motivated.