Purpose of position:
To ensure the Refugee project processes of distribution (on site distribution), shop transaction monitoring are implemented according to World Vision standard procedures and providing monitoring and accounting documentation on food voucher project processes.
The holder of the position should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- Visit distribution sites and ensure the distribution processes meet the expected standard
- Generate Distribution Centre Visit reports.
- Visit shops and conduct shop and transaction monitoring
Monitor the beneficiaries purchase process ensuring only approved commodities are being purchased
- Accounting and Compliance
- Check all beneficiary distribution lists and ensure the figures match with signatures
- Ensure the shop transactions by traders to beneficiaries meet project objectives
- Assist the Compliance Officer in ensuring the expected standards at distribution sites and shops are met.
- Coordination and Collaboration
- To co-ordinate and foster relations with other World Vision Programs in the district so as to ensure proper allocation and sharing of resources.
- Participate in regular coordination meetings in WV and outside agencies including the donor and other food voucher staff
- Ensure project documentation is up to date and audit compliant
- Perform any other duties as required by the Project Manager or his/her designee
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- High school diploma, higher education
- Fluent in Arabic and/or Kurdish (speaking and writing).
- Strong skills in Microsoft office especially database and MS Excel and reporting writing skills.
- Ability to cope and work under pressure.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, solution oriented, independent and ability to work in a team.
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and detail orientation skills and ability to produce clear written reports.
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted