Job Title: Agent Account Coordinator
Purpose of the Position
The account coordinator maintains client relationships by conducting pre- and post-sales agent service, addressing concerns and initiating regular communication with agents and Super Agents.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage and supervise the agent's network on the city
- Build a healthy relationship with our Agents/Super Agents in the city
- Quick and easy communications with the agents, especially when they have an issue that needs support
- Acquiring and convincing new agents to be added to our network through our agents' referrals or approaching a new potential agent.
- Reporting and sharing the agents' issues if they happened to the company/ related department management and committing to the agent until we can support him and solve it.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly is reporting about the network performance and cash collection/deposit.
- Sticking to the targets that planned by the company and committed to getting them succeeded by aligning with the sales supervisor, and the sales manager
- Surveying the market, and identify the weak areas that we need to expand our network to them after aligning with the Sales Manager and the Sales Supervisor
- Deal with current agnets and respond to sales inquiries/complaints via phone calls/e- mails/website/customer visits efficiently and effectively in line with established policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and increase Agents loyalty to NassWallet
Skills and Qualification
- Knowing their clients and their industries.
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan.
- Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic