Administrative Duties and responsibilities
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Collate and distribute mail.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prior 2- 4 years’ administrative experience.
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Ability to write and speak Kurdish – Arabic – English
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail, Organization, Analyzing.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- knowledge of the operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record-keeping