- Checking daily timesheets and saving
- Communications with local personnel and checking their daily situations and problem
- When it is necessary, joining the meetings and represent our department.
- Checking emails in English and replying properly
- Supporting Administrative process
- Working cooperate with Csr department and helping when it is necessary
- Maintaining employee records.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Checking daily POB and VRF applications , tracker and controlling
Qualifications and other Requirements:
- Bachelor degree of Business Management, Human Resources, Accounting or Administrative etc.
- Kurdish, English are requirements and fleuncy Turkish is a plus
- Microsoft office as advanced level (Office word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and using Outlook email
- Minimum 2 years expirence in Administration (Oil and Gas expereince is prefered)
- Positon Level: Junior
- Employment Type: Contract based
- Working hours & Working Days/week: As per the project’s specifications
- Department: Adminstration Management
- Specific Certificates: Oil & Gas Project (Administration)
- Location: Qadir Karim, Khor Mor
- Gender: Male (Site Position)
- Only the candidates that meet the above requirements are authorized to applying for this position.
- The Last date for accepting the application is 10.2.2022.
- If the Candidates is meet the requirement; Please send your CV to (email@example.com ).