Cihan Group is looking for a bright and aspiring Candidate for the following vacancy:
Administration Manager (Commercial Complex)
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Commensurate with the required experience and qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor inventory of project supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
Education, Job Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relative field, and related experience in managing projects.
- Kurdish, English, and Arabic are a must.
- Has a distinct and tactful personality by dealing with contractors and tenants.
- High communication and negotiation skillsز
- Time flexibility according to the job requirements and business necessity.
- Proven experience as administration manager.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- The subject line must read Administration Manager- CLG./05-21/.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Application deadline: 01/06/2021.