Admin Officer for IWPR Iraq
The Admin Officer will work closely with the Grants Manager to cover the selecting contracting the trainers, the implementation-and-delivery of project, and complete financial record keeping of grants made to local CSO’s. On top of overseeing program delivery, and all financial aspects of the small grants process, the admin officer will be responsible for collecting, collating and organizing pre-defined results data on the effectiveness of IWPR programming as part of this program. S/he will also play a key role in compiling findings and preparing reports for IWPR’s project management team.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work with the Grants Manager on selecting recipients of sub-grants and help them develop their ideas, proposals, and budgets
● Review grantees applications for CRWR Grants for innovation and financial viability in line with Project objectives and to conduct due diligence on shortlisted grants applications
● Assist in preparing contracts for recipients and monitor throughout the duration of the project – ensure progress and contract compliance;
● Participate in ongoing progress meetings with grant recipients;
● As required, review grant-recipient financial documents
● Asist Grants Manager to pِِrovide updated content and timely reporting for the Program Manager on sub-grantees
● Maintain a well-organized list of contacts;
● Ensure all events and publicity materials are properly marked and branded as per donor requirements;
IWPR Recruitment Request Form
2 of 3
● Collect pictures from events and record names, dates and locations of individuals in pictures;
● Compile draft narrative reports that include successes, challenges, costs, and pictures.
● Ability to travel to provinces to meet with grantees and supervise offline activities
● Work with administrators to keep an up-to-date record incurred paper-wok/expenses
● Ensure the IWPR’s project-specific editorial policies and procedures are followed and implemented at all stages.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in a related field, or at least 3 years of equivalent proven experience in managing microprojects and campaigns.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in grants review and administration, Experience working in public, private and NGOsectors, and working on social media campaigns.
LANGUAGE: Fluency in Arabic, and English
TRAVEL: Ability to travel to provinces to meet with grantees and supervise offline activities.
● Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and management skills;
● Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills;
● Excellent professional and personal judgment skills;
● Ability to work to strict deadlines with heavy workloads;
● High knowledge level of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.