- Establishes and maintains mutually beneficial relationships between companies and government entities including General Directorate of Customs, General Directorate of Investment, Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, General Directorate of Electricity, and other entities per the companies’ requirements
- Following up companies’ related paper works in the governmental entities including General Directorate of Investment, Municipalities, Ministry of Agriculture, Erbil Governorate, and other entities per the companies’ requirements.
- Assisting CEO in terms of administration requirements.
- Organizing and managing administrative procedures and systems, as well as seeking ways to improve efficiency
- Managing the administrative department and staff day-to-day activities. Provide coaching and guidance to achieve optimal efficiency
- Assuring that the office is well-stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is in good operating order.
- Create memos and business letters, as well as written reports.
- Any other related duties that may be requested by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, LAw, and/or similar field of education.
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong knowledge of using MS office package (word, excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to establish solid relationships with government agencies and authorities
- Establish a strong network with local authorities and government officials.
- Professional Knowledge of English and Arabic, Kurdish languages
- Effective problem-solving skills, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, confidentiality, planning, organization, and time management skills are required.