Job Title: Admin & HR Specialist
Direct Manager: Admin & HR Manager
Purpose of the Position
the HR & administration Specialist will be able to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave. The HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
Skills and qualification
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Organisational skills and ability to priorities
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- BSc in HR or a relevant field
- Able to communicate and use Kurdish, Arabic and English languages.