Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities include processing payments, verifying invoices and performing account reconciliations as needed. Ultimately, he/she will work with our accounting team to ensure our organization’s expenditures are accurate and our accounting practices are standardized across the organization.
- Understand the Finance plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Implement the Finance policies and procedures.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers and control petty cash spending.
- Verify vendor accounts, pay vendors, and resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Issue purchase order amendments and stop payments.
- Monitor payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments.
- Reconcile account transactions with the general ledger.
- Perform recordkeeping and prepare financial reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by line manager.
- Keep informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Education Level: BA in accounting or any related fields
- Years of Experience: minimum 2 years of experience
- Computer Skills: MS Office, ERP Systems
- Language Skills: English, Arabic
- Certificates: any certifications in accounting is a plus.