- Joining Date: Immediately
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- EXPIERENCE: 2 years of experience in the related field
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsible for petty cash held in the office.
- Keeping each fund separate from other funds or accounts
- Prepare Petty Cash Form, and request additional cash as necessary.
- Ensure that for any transaction supporting documents/signatures are valid and bill/receipts submitted are correct.
- Prepare petty cash vouchers and get approval and file accordingly on the same day.
- Ensure every day basis SQL and Physical cash should be equal and report
- Check all departmental expenses and reimburse ASAP upon the funds availability
- Make payments, including preparing payment vouchers
- Receive cash, including preparing receipt vouchers
- Maintain float, loan and advances ledger
- Responsible for adjustment and payment of floating, food allowances, LPOs, Advances etc
- Prepare monthly cash salary envelops /payments,
- Responsible for organized filing of all financial records including, MR, PO, PI, PV, OR, JV, Invoices etc.
- Responsible for account receivable and account payable.
- Creating purchase requests with proper item codes in MIS upon receipt of MR from departments.
Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the Finance Manager/Supervisor