Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from
- accounts payable.
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary.
- Oversee taxation and Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Written and oral proficiency in English, Kurdish and Arabic languages.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases, QuickBooks, Oracle.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Experience with creating financial statements and awareness of business trends.
- Accuracy and attention to detail and Oversee accounting daily operations.
- Accounting candidates must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line must read: Accountant
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: 31/05/2022.