Job title: Accountant
Reports to: CEO
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Work experience as an Accountant ( 1 year to 3 years).
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
•Reporting Research Results
•Data Entry Management
•Planning and Organizing
•Scheduling and Monitoring
•Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills