CIHAN Foodstuff is looking for a bright and aspiring Candidate to join the Factory Team
Location: Iraq, Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Salary: Commensurate with the required experience and qualifications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. - Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Oversee accounting daily operations.
Job Requirements & Skills:
- Proficiency in Arabic and Kurdish (Spoken and Written) & able to speak English.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2-4 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented and The ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and Organizing.
The subject line must read: Accountant
Application deadline: 29/05/2021.