Position Purpose Summary:
Fastwares Software Development is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Accountant. The successful candidate will Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or any relevant field
- Fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic are a plus