PI is a fast-growing marketing and communication agency based in Erbil. PI combines marketing communications, data insights, and local expertise to drive sustainable strategic social change in Iraq. PI power change through communication services to include campaign management, video production, web development, and social media management. PI provides a unique and challenging work environment that pushes the development and growth of the employees and the company.
We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service in the field of Digital marketing.
Applicants should also be comfortable working with graphic designers, video editors, filmmakers, spreadsheets, and organizational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Requirements and Skills
- Proven working experience in social media marketing as an Account Manager or a Digital Media Specialist for 2 years minimum.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience in managing and leading multicultural teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product and service ideas to clients.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Preferably but not required BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and/or Kurdish.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply for this role. PI is an equal opportunity employer and we actively seek out diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. To apply send your CV to email@example.com with the title Account Manager Ref 007 or apply directly below.