The Account manager develops long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the accounts of FastPay business partners: corporate merchants for offline/online cards.
- Maintain inventory level and records of inventory items.
- Communicate with business partners regularly, and respond to their inquiries and requests.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of the products.
- Follow up on business account balances daily to ensure proper follow up on liability levels.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment.
- Reporting daily purchases to finance with proper documents.
- Enter PIN’s into the fast pay system.
- Follow up on the aging and due date of business accounts to ensure collection or withdrawal requests are handled on time.
- Make a settlement with each corporate merchant on a timely basis.
- Prepare daily reports on the status of each business partner.
- Coordinate closely with the other accounting team members.
- Perform other tasks as needed to be given by the senior management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Managed Product inventory in relation to telecommunication & digital products
- Experience with product pricing (Cost Structure, GP, Commissions, etc.)
- In-Depth Market knowledge with relevance to key players, suppliers, vendors, & distribution Channels.
- Experience with supplier negotiation, settlements, reconciliation, & managing relations
- High level reporting on daily basis to assure product availability vs. Sales from various sales channels
- Capable of leading a small team of inventory personnel
- Minimum Professional Diploma in a business-related field
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Project Management Skills (Able to manage multiple tasks)
- Excellent communication skills
- Language Proficiency: Kurdish, English and Arabic.