NGCI Group is looking for a passionate and empathetic Account Manager that can develop a long term relationship with a portfolio of clients, whilst maintaining a favorable relationship. The account manager is responsible for maintaining business customer accounts by working directly with customers. Since it’s in a financial services sector, the role requires knowledge in accounting procedures and working closely with a team of accountants.
- Maintain the accounts of FastPay business partners: distributors, agents, resellers, and merchants.
- Communicate with business partners regularly, and respond to their inquiries and requests.
- Follow up on business account balances on a daily basis to ensure proper follow up on liability levels.
- Follow up on the aging and due date of business accounts to ensure collection or withdrawal requests are handled on time.
- Prepare daily reports on the status of each business partner.
- Prepare or validate the accounting entries related to business partners to ensure that their financial data is up to date.
- Coordinate closely with the other accounting team members, and may lead a team.
- Perform other tasks as needed as part of the finance team.
- University degree in business or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience including at least 2 years in accounting or auditing.
- Prior experience in a customer service or sales role is a plus.
- Applicable knowledge in accounting (will be tested).
- Ability to use accounting software, reporting and analysis.
- Communication skills are key.
- English fluency is a must, Kurdish preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills, with good command in MS Office applications.
- Able to take initiative.