This role is more about contributing to the development and growth of company’s business activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Related Work Experience
- Up to 2 year or more hands-on experience in marketing & business development function in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or PR.
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish & English required. Arabic is a plus.
Required Skills & Behavior
- Must have hands-on experience with creating marketing plans & campaigns online/offline, marketing strategy
- formulation & implementation. A persuasive and confident approach towards creative projects and latest trends.
- Strong understanding of public relations. Strong analytical, organizational, critical thinking & problem solving
- ability. The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures. Strong ability to work under
- pressure. Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints. Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques,
- KPIs and metrics. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and must be IT tools proficient.
- Travel required to inside and outside Iraq.
- Working closely with Head of the department to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Monitoring relevant market development activities to ensure that they are in line with company business aims.
- Measuring performance against agreed objectives and undertaking remedial action where appropriate.
- Managing and maintaining client relations
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Strong coordination with other teams within the company to clarify client requirements & scope of work.
- Act as the point of contact for all client matters and needs, ensures all project deadlines are met.