Account Executive Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
An Account Executive works directly with clients to learn their goals and establish how the company can meet them. Their duties include regularly meeting quotas, goals, and other forms of client expectations, helping clients understand the limits of their budget or resources, and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
Account Executive duties and responsibilities
An Account Executive is responsible for fully understanding a client’s needs and determining whether a business can meet those needs. An Account Executive oversees a team to ensure the company’s products or services are delivered on time, on budget, and up to the client’s standards. Some of the other duties an Account Executive is responsible for include:
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets, and timelines
- Meeting with other executives to discuss clients’ project goals, progress, and outcomes
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients and the company they work for
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones
- Assembling new teams to meet clients’ or businesses’ goals
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing as an account executive or a Digital Media Specialist for 2 years minimum.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience in managing and leading multicultural teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product and service ideas to clients.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior and marketing tools and strategies.
- Preferably but not required BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and/or Kurdish.
To apply send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Account Executive Ref 006 or apply directly below.