MSELECT is looking to hire an Industrial Projects Engineer with one of our food factories in Baghdad. Candidate must have good experience in industrial projects supervising new Machines Installation from A to Z.
- Identify, quantify, compare, and execute production process improvements to drive safety and ergonomics, quality (first pass yield), availability (uptime), performance (cycle time variability), capital utilization, and demand attainment.
- Create and implement tools to audit efficiency, and identify cost reduction opportunities across Tesla.
- Define and manage operational metrics for current and future production systems.
- Calculate, propose, and implement new methods and processes for existing production systems.
- Educate and engage cross-functional teams in importance of continuous improvement.
- Manage and communicate improvement opportunities and implementation plans to all relevant levels and functions in the factory.
- B.S. in Industrial Eng., Mechanical Eng., Operations Research, Financial Eng., Engineering Management (M.S./M.Eng. Preferred) with 5+ years of work experience.
- Outstanding critical thinking and communication skills, with a very high level of emotional intelligence, autonomy, and servant leadership.
- Innate ability to fully comprehend new processes and systems quickly, with high attention to detail.
- Industrial cost control/reporting/analysis experience in high volume manufacturing environments.
- Advanced-level MS Office skills (primarily Excel and Visio).