MSELECT is looking for a Travel Specialist for an oil and gas client in Basra, minimum 5-7 years of experience in administration or general services department of large oil fields, fluency in English is a must.
- Flight Ticket, hotel accommodation, car rental and any other logistic booking service for rotation & business travel.
- Co-organizing company conference/event/workshops.
- Supervision travel contract’s implementation.
- Cost analysis and cost control.
- Budget preparation and supervising budget’s performance.
- Emergency responding and problem solving.
- Office support to company management team & President Office.
- Bachelor’s degree at business/management/any other related discipline.
- Over 5 years’ experience, about 3 years’ experience in Administration or General Services department of large oil fields.
Knowledge, skills & Attributes:
- Fluency in English oral and writing, understanding and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good knowledge on the cost analysis and cost control.
- Good knowledge on the office administration & Executive secretary.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active working style and with team work spirit is essential.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.