MSELECT is looking to hire a Corporate Sales Manager for one of its major telecommunication clients to be based in Baghdad.
- Responsible for leading the corporate sales channel commercial activities including sales, customer acquisition, product development, profitability, and revenue as well as customer satisfaction rates.
- Responsible for setting and implementing the corporate sales strategy ensuring the team leaders are handling all customer requests and follow up on regular basis.
- Responsible for the growth of the corporate sales channel ensuring sales team is well aware of the changes in the market providing market intelligence input to the enterprise sales manager to ensure competitive edge.
- Cascade inputs from the organizational sales strategy & annual business plan into a focused corporate sales strategy maximizing achievement of revenue and profitability targets.
- Monitor closely the Department budgets, Targets, sales team performance and ensure achievement of department objectives and metrics.
- Design an effective and efficient organization structure to the corporate team.
- Lead the Corporate Sales Segment into achieving revenue and profitability targets maintaining highest standards of customer service.
- Work closely with Enterprise manager and Finance department to develop the annual operating budget for the corporate Sales function, establishing budgetary controls and continuously monitoring expenses.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales forecasting and articulate strategies to enterprise director.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals and establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Prepare and submit corporate channel performance reports for effective management decision making.
Business Development & Marketing:
- Optimize revenue & growth for the section, enable achievement of customer acquisition, profit, and market share targets across corporate accounts segment.
- Propose products needed to the marketing team and discuss potential solutions to be offered in the market to provide competitive offerings.
- Actively seek out opportunities for revenue generation and strategic partnerships.
- Identify and track sales prospecting opportunities (prospects, opportunities, etc.).
Sales Operations & CRM:
- Lead and drive Sales Prospecting, Negotiation, Deal Closing, Account Management, Customer relations, billing, and sales database completeness for the corporate team.
- Drive the analysis of sales, market, and competitor data, and identify trends, assess channel performance on parameters such as customer satisfaction, sales, profitability, operating expenses etc.
- Develop and monitor quality metrics to ensure outstanding service and customer support.
- Provide input and market intelligence data to enterprise director regarding pricing of the products and services to ensure competitive positioning in the market.
- Develop joint sales plans and forecasts upon discussion with account Team Leaders.
- Develop and administer incentive plans which entice individuals as well as teams to perform successfully against the objectives and ensure continuous monitoring of performance.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required.
- Ensure a smooth flow process in the CRM system from initiation of sales through deal closing and billing.
- Monitor effectiveness of the corporate accounts executives and team leaders ensuring highest customer satisfaction and achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure implementation of pricing policies, corporate client satisfaction targets and adherence to defined processes, policies and procedures.
- Build strong network and create personal rapport with key decision makers, especially in the critical target account base.
- Provide continuous support and service to corporate clients resolving all corporate accounts complaints.
- Ensure receivables are realized within pre-specified time and credit limits to minimize outstanding amounts.
- Ensure bills to corporate customers are accurate and sent out in a timely manner.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs and promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Organize and participate in seminars, speaking events, and conferences etc.
- Assist/facilitate sales team in dealing with new accounts and provide best back up support.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results and directly manage major/critical client accounts, coordinate management of all other accounts.
- Responsible for preparation and generation of reports for the segment as requested from management.
Supervisory/People Management Duties:
- Build and develop a strong team through implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Manage daily entry and accuracy of information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines.
- Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train staff on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, or Information Technology. Masters is preferred.
- A minimum 5 Years of experience in ISP or Telecom Sales, Commercial or Marketing Management Field.
- Commitment towards goals and the team.
- Presentation Skills.
- Networking and relationship management.
- Negotiation and Deal closing.
- Leading and influencing others.
- Excellent entrepreneurial drive.
- Excellent commercial and strategic thinking ability.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with different groups of stakeholders.
- Understanding of local market dynamics.
- Understanding of Competition and product positioning.
- Industry Prices Structure and Market Research.
- Agreements (Inter Company) and Commercial Correspondence.
- Relationship based sales to major corporate customers.
- Solid understanding of business products and services in the ISP industry.
- Strong network amongst corporate buyers in the country.
- Business acumen and exposure to all areas of the sales business model.
- Implementing strategies for winning high volume key accounts.
- Ability to strengthen relationships with key business clients.
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.