MSELECT is looking to hire a Supply Chain Specialist for one of its major international oil and gas clients to be based in Erbil.
The selected candidate will support the Supply Chain Manager and rest of the Supply Chain team for the efficient and effect coordination of team delivery including the following
- Collaborates with other Supply Chain category leads to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness through standardization, better work practices and improved coordination for supply and procurement operations
- Supports Supply Chain Manager in liaison with MNR, preparing documentation and maintaining records of papers and approvals obtained.
- Coordinates all contract submitting and correspondence through the approvals process as Secretary of Bid Committee
- Supports to category leads for sourcing activities and workload sharing
- Identifies opportunities to support and enhance existing processes and improved productivity
- Ensures effective communication between team members
- Develop reports and monitor team performance and activities using agreed KPIs and reporting metrics
- Maintains Supply Chain database
- Leads Supply Chain audit activities, and ensure lessons learned are communicated to the Supply Chain function.
- Ensures Supply Chain practices are in compliance with Company & Government policies & procedures.
- Develops policies, procedures and standards for Supply Chain function in liaison with Supply Chain Manager/category leads.
- Standalone role requiring proactive approach and good understanding of procurement and contracting processes, company’s policies and procedures and supply chain best practices.
- University degree in Business Management or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Confident, self-motivated, high initiative and adaptability.
- Excellent oral/written communication and organisational skills.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills with a 'can do' attitude.
- Understanding of overall Supply Chain Management lifecycle.
- Comprehensive computer skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good contract drafting and management skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
- Previous experience with an International Oil Company.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.