We are looking to hire a Trainer with minimum of 10 years of experience for one of the International Protective Services clients to be based in Erbil.
- Be a local national or local resident in Kurdistan or Iraq.
- Speak the local language.
- Possess English speaking/reading skill level S4/R4.
- Able to use a computer including all common office management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Experience with multiple levels of communication between various levels of management.
- Experience managing security staff or local guard force management experience.
- Be an expert in all areas of physical security and access control and be an expert at developing training curriculum.
- Complete the contract required supervisor course if applicable.
- Complete and maintain firearms training and certification in accordance with local labor law and the requirements of this contract.
- 10 years of relevant experience as Trainer.
- Poly Technical School, National Diploma, or Secondary school.
- Have experience in police, military, security, or local guard.
- Have experience in training on a range of security.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.