We are looking to hire a Project Manager with minimum of 10 years of experience for one of the international protective services clients to be based in Erbil.
The Project Manager (PM) shall have experience and qualifications on a range of security related skills and have a verified record of proven reliability and good conduct.
- Be a local national or local resident in Kurdistan or Iraq.
- Speak the local language and English speaking/reading skill level S4/R4.
- Able to use a computer including all common office management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Experience with multiple levels of communication between various levels of management.
- Experience managing security staff or local guard force management experience.
- Be an expert in all areas of physical security and access control.
- Must understand operational methods of all guard force units and zones for response, and maintain a professional demeanor under highly stressful circumstances.
- Be experienced in basic communications and radio use/procedures.
- Be able to maintain and manage communication between all parties.
- Provide risk management planning and performing qualitative risk analysis.
- Be able to define, sequence and estimate activities and resources.
- Experience with acquiring, developing, and managing project teams.
- Hold a current host-country driver’s license.
- Complete the contract required supervisor course if applicable.
- Complete and maintain firearms training and certification in accordance with local labor law and the requirements of this contract.
- 10 years of relevant experience as Project Manager.
- Poly Technical School, National Diploma, or Secondary school.
- Have experience in program or project management and qualifications on a range of security.
- Ability to verified record of proven reliability and good conduct to minimize personnel and staffing issues.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.