MSELECT is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for a medical equipment distributor client in Baghdad. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Execute tasks such as spare parts ordering, tracking, reception…
- Handle company's call-center (receive customers' written or phone technical enquiries and dispatch them to appropriate teams) + call logging
- Good communication skills with customers, teammates, management, …
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage office supplies & other consumables/items needed for office operation
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Ability to navigate through CRM software solutions for data entry on clients’ accounts & service activities from a single cloud-based platform
- Ability to communicate in writing (writing official letters, e-mails, …) with clients and government entities (English + Arabic). Proficient English (written & spoken) is a must.
- Make travel arrangements for executives
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.