MSELECT is looking to hire a Training and Development Officer for an international FMCG client in Kirkuk – Altun Kopri. Candidate’s must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience and be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Human Resources
- Update and develop forms about analyzing training needs according to principles and approved methods in the training and development system.
- Periodic review of the annual training and development plan and its evaluation according to the main performance indicators, and reporting the results to the department manager.
- Analyze training impact measurement results and submit reports with recommendations and suggestions to the department manager.
- Executing all types of training approved in the annual training plan, whether internal or in coordination with external institute and training centers.
- Developing talents inside the company by developing the employees and reducing talent turnover.
- Create appropriate plans to ensure talent retention.
- Preparing a report about the results of training indicators and operational development and reporting the results to the department manager.
- Follow-up the employees and their direct supervisors to ensure their enrollment in training courses and programs, and coordinate with other departments to disburse financial dues for employees and training providers.
- Communicate with other departments to arrange the continuous internal and external training for all employees.
- Develop and execution individual training plans for all employees.
- Preparing the annual estimated budget
- Preparing statistics and data for programs and trainees.
- Ensure employee growth and development through sharing.
- Preparing a corporate training guide and coaches.
- Study and evaluate offers and nomination of companies that will be assigned to implement the programs.
- Follow up and evaluate the implementation of training programs.
- Choosing candidates and informing them about the dates of the training programs.
- Insuring that the training plan aligned with the business plans.
- Direct contact with external parties providing training courses online or classroom training courses. - Stimulating a continuous development program that ensures business growth.
- Continually reviewing employee’s development needs to define the future training needs. - Developing training programs that support all position developing.
- Any other tasks assigned by the department manager.
Qualifications and Experience
• Three years’ experience in training and development.
• Communication, management and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of managing budgets and Timetable.
• Focus on customer services.
• Focus on results.
• Managing resources effectively.
• Familiarity with all policies, procedures and regulations related to work.
• The ability to analyze data, draw statistics, and display results. - Skills of preparing work guides, data, and developing plans.
• Computer skills.
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process