MSELECT is looking to hire a Business Communication Assistant for a consultancy client in Erbil, minimum of 1 years’ experience in communications or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired, fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Undertaking routine administration tasks.
- Operating with various communication tools such as emailing, calling and more.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Respond to media inquiries, attend meetings, and act as a spokesperson for the company.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate steps to ensure winning of the client.
- Maintaining the company social media accounts.
- Maintaining the relations with our current clients and assisting up on their request.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website and newsletter.
- Helping out the business communication team with accompanying tasks
- Coordinating with the team for all the department’s ongoing projects.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as required.
- A Bachelor's Degree with experience in Communications or equivalent experience in a similar role is strongly desired.
- Minimum of 1 Year relevant experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English. Kurdish and Arabic is a plus.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.