MSELECT is looking to hire an Administration/ Operation Supervisor for an international energy services client in Baghdad, candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in business communication, reporting and aircraft refueling operation, fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
Administrative activities to support the Into-Plane Operations including:
- Stock Accounting
- Staff Leave Plans & Duty Rosters
- Invoicing & Related Reports
- Sales Reporting
- Operational reports as requested from time to time by company Management
- Stand in for Shift Supervisors as leave relief to manage refueling operations
Leadership & People Management
- Personal Leadership – set high personal standards, lead by example, ensure follow through, and demonstrate commitment to building a motivated workforce.
- The Shift Supervisor arranges the duties of the Operators so that all customers are serviced on schedule.
- The Shift Supervisor trains & coaches staff to develop a highly skilled team, dedicated to ‘getting it right first time, every time’. Ensures team members are fully trained and competent in all their delegated tasks.
- The Shift Supervisor will carry out task observations on the Refueling Operators.
- Communicate and ensure compliance around company expectations & standards
- Take active interest in all staff’s wellbeing to ensure they are physically and mentally fit to carry out their duties and if they are not seek ways of facilitating a recovery.
- Manage industrial relations and disciplinary procedures in accordance with company personnel manual, conditions of employment etc.
The Admin Supervisor is responsible for all delegated administrative duties in the depot. These include but are not limited to:
- Stock management.
- Petty cash.
- Data capture and inputting.
- Duty Rosters
- Staff Leave Plans
- HR related reports as required by company HR
- Sales Reports
- Stock Reports
When acting as the Shift Supervisor, manages a team of Refueling Operators who come into direct contact with customers at each refueling. At times there will be conflict and the Shift Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that on the shift, there is resolution to any issues.
He represents the company to the customer and ensures that relationships and well managed.
He communicates concerns and issues to the Fuel Operations Managers
Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science preferred.
- Good Proficiency in Business Communication & Reporting.
- Computer Literate – Advanced skill in MS office (Word & Excel)
- Can communicate effectively, manage interfaces and work collaboratively with superiors, peers, operators, technicians, vendors, contractors, and all level of employees within direct organization.
- Knowledge in Aircraft Refuelling Equipment’s operating philosophy
- Forward thinking, analytical and planning skills essential
- Aptitude to develop the departmental team, succession planning and re-engineer business processes as demanded by changes in the business
- Experience and Knowledge in Aircraft Refuelling not less than five years.
- Aptitude to develop the departmental team, succession planning and re-engineer business processes as demanded by changes in the business.
- Resilient and flexible, well organised, independent and proactive
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process