MSELECT is looking to hire a Mechanical & Piping Construction Supervisor for an international oil and gas operator in Duhok. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and must be fluent in English and Kurdish.
- Facilities Construction Manager
- Projects Construction Supervisor
- Projects QC Inspectors
- Projects Discipline Supervisors
Supervise the day to day activities of the construction contractors’ team executing construction, Pre-commissioning and handover of projects
- +5yrs relevant experience in similar roles with Applicable qualification(s)
- Ensure all discipline related works are performed safely and in accordance with company’s HSE policy
- Supervision and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all day to day Mechanical, Piping construction activities.
- Inspection of discipline related on-site materials for all construction Projects.
- Coordination of work sequences for shutdown tie-in’s, erection of equipment, structural steelwork and piping systems.
- Coordination of contractors performing related activities on the company’s facilities
- Supervision and oversight of all Mechanical and Piping construction related scopes.
- Review and approval of contractor’s workpacks, job cards, method statements and risk assessments
- Review and approval of all discipline related mechanical completion sheets to ensure technical compliance.
- Supervision and oversight of all related Pre-commissioning activities and Hydrotesting activities.
- Input to daily and weekly reports for construction projects
- Support Project Construction Manager in the effective handover and closure of projects.
Effective implementation of Project Mechanical Completions system and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all discipline related Project construction scopes.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process