MSELECT is looking to hire a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for one of the leading providers of solutions to the oil and gas and construction industries to be based in a field near Sulaimaniya.
- The Commissioning Lead shall be responsible for the Commissioning of the new facilities. He will participate in the development of the Operational readiness Plan and ensure that all FPD and CSU plans are developed and implemented on the project.
- The Senior Commissioning Engineer has delegated responsibilities for the new facilities that have to be discussed and agreed with QPH and Asset responsible for the plant.
- Develop project Commissioning and Start-up (CSU) bases.
- Set up Systemization (define commissioning systems).
- Define CSU activities per Commissioning System.
- Set up activity description-logic relationships-resources/vendor support/special tools-temporary facilities-durations.
- Set up system testing scope.
- Develop Work Execution Flow Scheme (WEFS).
- Develop project commissioning plans, integrate commissioning activities into project execution plan.
- Provide CSU schedule input into overall project plans.
- Develop Commissionable System Definition.
- Develop Commissioning & Start up Activity List.
- Develop Commissioning Consumables List.
- Manage interface with the Asset’s operations & maintenance functions.
- Manage support and interface with the P&T’s ORA functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas related project Design and Engineering.
- 7 years in Oil and Gas Operations or Project Engineering positions, with experience in Commissioning & Start-up.
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Commissioning Engineer in project delivery.
- Experience in the Middle East, Utilities and gas processing are an advantage, as is front-end engineering experience.
- A good understanding of modern systematic pre-commissioning processes is important as well as a detailed knowledge of systems & tools required to deliver successful CSU on a major project including Flawless methodology.
- Experience in med size / major projects which must involve gas facilities integration is required.
- Also experience with major brown field project work that include shutdown or upgrade activities and exposure to working in multi-cultural environments across the globe is desirable.
- The ability and desire to follow a project from concept selection to steady state operations, through FEED, detailed design, construction, commissioning and handover, supported by relevant experience.
- Strong, and demonstrated, personal commitment to HSSE Leadership and experience in managing HSSE throughout all project phases.
- Ability to work and manage in a multi-cultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.