MSELECT is looking for a Financial Auditor to be based in Sulaimanya on behalf of our client, a major telecommunications corporation.
- Pre-auditing of all vouchers, records and internal special reports to insure they are accurate and reliable.
- Auditing the reports came from core system by comparing with bank balance and reports came from commercial.
- Help to insure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulation
- Help to checking the periodical financial reports.
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Help in periodical and unpredictable physical count for cash and assist.
- Communicating audit findings by preparing reports about significant findings with the Finance manager.
- Compliance with Government legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising finance manager on needed actions.
- Preparing special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Provide support to the financial manager and all finance team in different financial functions in the Department.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties needed by the department and the company.
BSc. In Accounting or higher.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Should be good commanding in Arabic and English, Kurdish is plus.
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in accounting software.
- Knowledge in IFRS and local GAAP.
- Ability to work under pressure, and traveling around Iraqi govern-orates when need to do so.
- 5 years’ experience in accounting or auditing, preferred to be in banking and financial industry.