MSELECT is looking for a Finance Controller for an international agricultural client in Karbala. Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of audit experience in Big 4 firms and be fluent in English.
- Coordinating with monthly consolidated financial statements and management reports in accordance with IFRS and presenting to top management,
- Managing year end and interim audit processes and preparing whole Group’s consolidated and standalone audit reports to be audited by the independent audit firms,
- Participating actively in projects to improve the power of Finance functions,
- Supporting related business units / departments on financial issues and decisions,
- Controlling of budget and monthly analysis of budget variances in terms of actual & budget comparison,
- Preparing reports based on management requests.
- Having a bridge role between Turkey and Iraq teams.
- Reporting to Partners & CFO both in Iraq and in Turkey.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields,
- Minimum 7 years of audit experience in Big 4,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines and targets,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Good interpersonal skills, positive, self-motivated, team oriented, proactive, dynamic and eager to learn,
- Strong collaboration with international operations over their reporting process
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (especially Excel and Word),
- Located in Iraq and Turkey
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process