The role is to work with the Training Department to ensure the right training programs are delivered accurately and efficiently for external parties; this includes writing proposals, tenders, quotes, procedures and coordinating day-to-day communication and administration with participants, trainers, internal teams and clients. The Training Advisor also works with trainers to organize and prepare materials and manage the evaluations of courses. The Training Advisor is also expected to explore new business opportunities by meeting with potential clients, participating at fairs, exhibitions and presenting in conferences.
- Be available to travel for managing and overseeing training that are conducted outside MSELECT Academy facilities
- Support the development of needs assessment surveys, feedback and monitoring systems
- Coordinates activities so training courses run smoothly
- Uses an information system or database to enter data and produce reports on training statistics, inventory levels or assessments of the programs and instructors
- Assist with any other tasks required to support the training department
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in business development and training coordination.
- Fluent in English writing
- High attention to detail
- Experience with managing projects and timelines
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask and prioritize.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.